Love is always blind
And broken by love
Lost and love found.
Love is always pure
And beaten by love
Faded and love focused.
Love is always beautiful
And battered by love
Distant and love near.
Love is only everything.
I was challenged by jadedmess to write about love in ten lines. She is an amazing writer, and this is an interesting challenge. Hope you enjoy my piece.
Here are the rules:
1) Write about love using only 10 lines.
2) Use “love” in every line.
3) Each line can only be 4 words long.
4) Nominate 10 or so others who are up for the challenge.
5) Let them know about the challenge.
6) Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
7) Include a quote about love
Nominations (I have linked to all of your blogs, so I hope this is enough notification):
1) Benjamin Grossman, The Breakdown of Taboo
2) Antanya in the Fog, Through the Fog
4) Debradml, Words Across the Oceans
5) Christopher Rupley (just to make sure you do it!), The Brown Bag Special
6) Grace Black , Graceblackwrites
7) sameernahar, Films Fiction Poetry
“Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” Ann Landers